God bless!
söndag 22 februari 2026
Guitarist?
There has always been a question about who's playing the guitar parts on all my publications. Even so now. However; the personal issues with fear and not believing in my own capability, earlier made sure, I always had others doing this for me. But whatabout now? Why not perform more of the tasks by myself? The guitar was there in the stand. So I picked it up and started exercise. And it was fun! And I was so much better than expected! Wonderous; just have to practice and record!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Heroes - Björn Stigson
We have always had heroes in our lifes influencing us deeply. This very day I noticed, as I woke up, one of my heroes has gone before me and...
-
What a glorious day it became! I had a day off from work; a planned one and I just finished recording bass for 3 (!) upncoming singles, hope...
-
Sometimes, or maybe really all the time, things change in the creative process. A while ago, back in 2022, I wrote a lyric "The Ship...
-
My top priority for many, many years has been Daevidius. As you might know, there is a new album in the making. Today I completed both all t...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar